martes, 16 de octubre de 2018

A country I would like to visit





Since that I like the Korean Wave, I have always dreamt about to go to South Korea because I think that the culture and language are beautiful and If I had the opportunity to travel to South Korea I Would Like to learn more about the country for example to learn about the different accents of Korean language, learn How to cook Korean food, and also I would like to learn the habits of the Korean Society. I knew about South Korea through the Korean Dramas A.k.a Doramas since 6 years ago when Mega channel broadcasted Boys over Flowers.

I would like to visit several places located in the capital Seoul Like Gyeongbokgung Palace, Myeondong, Bukchon Hanok Village but as I have written before I am fan of kpop so probably I will visit all the Korean entertainment agencies to see my favorites groups and I will not have time to visit Gyeongbokgung Palace nor Bukchon Hanok Village.
My First goal is study Korean language so I hope, once the university is finished, to be able to travel to South Korea.

Kpop entertainment agencies

   
Gyeongbokgung Palace 
Bukchon Hanok Village

















2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cata, how are you ? I don't know but something told me that you would choose South Korea. I really liked Gyeongbokgung Palace, when you travel, can you please take me in you baggage? hahha just kidding! I hope that you travel soon my friend :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If you go to South Korea, I'll definitely join you!

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10:English Language Challenges

Hello classmates, today is the final post and I’m going to talk about my experience learning English at university. First of all, I have b...