martes, 23 de octubre de 2018

My Best Holiday

My best holidays that remember were when I went to Coquimbo 4 years ago due a high school travel. We visited Coquimbo, La Serena, Valle del Elqui, Montegrande and little cities like Los vilos and Tongoy. The trip longed a week and I went with my friends classmates and another people of other grade.
When we arrived in Coquimbo we visited the cross of 3th millennium and a mosque then we went to coast and we boarded a catamaran, also we went to La herradura beach and Guanaqueros beach. At next day in the night we went to an observatory and were beautiful because we could see a lot of stars, satellites and shooting stars. In Valle del Elqui we went to CAPEL and they taught us about wine process and the types of grape. In Montenegro we visited the house of Gabriela Mistral that nowadays is a museum. During our stay in Tongoy, I swam every day with my friends and when we came back to Santiago we visited Los Vilos but we couldn’t down of bus.
This trip was the best because we could visit interesting places and also because I like the north of our country and his weather.


Resultado de imagen para valle del elquiResultado de imagen para coquimbo

3 comentarios:

  1. I was there too! Valle del Elqui is a very beautiful place to go, and Gabriela's museum has many interesting things to see.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Catalina! Coquimbo is definitely a nice place. I know The cross of the third millennium too, the view inside is amazing. You visited many places! I would like know Los vilos.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I didnt been in Coquimbo, but it will be a beautiful places!

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10:English Language Challenges

Hello classmates, today is the final post and I’m going to talk about my experience learning English at university. First of all, I have b...