martes, 20 de noviembre de 2018

Post 6: Post graduate studies




Hello mates I´m Catalina and when I finished my career, I would like to study Korean language in South Korea or maybe a collage in social sciences but here in Chile, I would like to do the course of Korean language because I think that a new language like Korean will be able to help me to reach my goals, that is work in South Korea for a period and eventually live there. On the other hand a collage in social sciences I would like to do it only because the career that I study is a social science so I think that I will be able to obtain knowledge in different areas of social sciences and complement my formation of Public Administrator.

If I have the chance and obviously the money to study any of this both subjects I would like to do it in on-site class because I think that is the best way to learn something for someone that is not methodic and organized and unfortunately is my case.

In my personal opinion a second career is not a bad option too, if you are not satisfied with your actual career or the postgrads relative with your career are not interesting for you, you always can be able to do something else that makes you happy more.

4 comentarios:

  1. I loved the last phrase "f you are not satisfied with your actual career (...)you always can be able to do something else that makes you happy more". I agree with you Catalina, that is my sadly case :C

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would love to study Korean too! We could make a language course together ;) haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It must be very difficult to study korean D:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I want to learn korean too, but it's so difficult!!

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10:English Language Challenges

Hello classmates, today is the final post and I’m going to talk about my experience learning English at university. First of all, I have b...