viernes, 13 de abril de 2018

This is me!!! 

Hello everybody, my name is Catalina Silva. I was born in Santiago, Chile but nowadays i am living in Colina City with my two parents and  three siblings, specifically my mother, father, a brother and two sisters in a sweet house. I spent my early life in San Felipe and then moved to colina at the age of 8.I studied in three primary school , Jose de San Martin School, Santa Maria of esmeralda school and Abersan School,I did my secundary studies at the liceo bicentario of Colina where I did good friends and happy memories, now I study public administration at the Univertity of Chile and I travel every day in the morning to come here, somedays with my fraternal twin sister. 
I like to listen to kpop music, watch korean varieties shows and spend the time with my family and also eat like a good taurus person.

4 comentarios:

  1. i'm a kpop fan too, my favorite group is Girl's Generation although i'm not fan of the pink...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How much time do you spend travelling to your home?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hahaha Cata always see you watching videos about k-pop! Have you anything favorite group?

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10:English Language Challenges

Hello classmates, today is the final post and I’m going to talk about my experience learning English at university. First of all, I have b...