viernes, 20 de abril de 2018

Why Study Public Administration

Why study Public Administration?

When I was younger my dream was to be a singer , a star. I like to sing is my passion but here in Chile the career is not profitable So I changed my dream And I thougt in Physical Anthropology because in that time I liked the series Bones and everything  related to Investigation and It was the most suitable option in my case because I was not good in Science.
The final desccion I made in my last High School year when I went to a career exhibition and a freind told me that Anthropology is not a good or profitable career and the field is small So I chose Public Administration My second option.
Today Im Studiyng Public Administration at the University of Chile and the experiance is good but I hate toTravel everyday.
My ideal job is to be a fan 24/7 of kpop groups and do this all my life.


                                 

5 comentarios:

  1. I hate to travel everyday too! the buses are crowded. It stresses me out :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also wanted to study something related to science but i´m so bad.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Catalina I hate travel every day too! The subway is horrible in the mornings :(

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10:English Language Challenges

Hello classmates, today is the final post and I’m going to talk about my experience learning English at university. First of all, I have b...