I think
that the experience was great and very useful because we could improve our
writing skill in English and also we could to know our classmates and their
likes in relation to hobbies, music, movies, subject, and etc.
Two years
ago my writing skill were good than now but it is because now I do not practice
English and I do not use it anymore. Due
to the blog I could to improve my writing skill in English and vocabulary but I
keep thinking that my writing skill in English never going to be better than
two years ago if I do not practice more. In my diary life I watch kpop’s news, variety Korean
program, Korean reality shows in English so I think that my reading
comprehension is much better than my writing skill.
I would
like to suggest that the blog include interviews of friends, family, important
people in our life, another suggestion is include story and poems that we has
created and as last suggestion I would like that the blog include biography of
important people of different areas like arts, music, and science, etc.
I liked to know more about the preferences of my friends and the time that I spent writting the blog was the best of the
day.
I liked to read about the interests of my classmates too.
ResponderEliminarHi Cata, Is the first time that I saw your blog so BEAUTIFUL, defined I love this theme Is the last blog but look handsome. I hope that I can continued reading your blog.
ResponderEliminarI like your blog (only) for the korians ahahha <3
ResponderEliminar