Hello everyone!!

Hello
everyone, today in this blog I’m going to write about my favorite music.
My favorite
music is k-pop; I knew about this genre through the drama “boys over flowers”
that was broadcasted on MEGA´s Channel in 2012. The main cast was integrated by
the actor Lee Min Ho who played Gu Jun Pyo, the actress Goo Hye Sun who played
Gum Jan Di and the idol Kim Hyun Joong who played Yoo Ji Ho, I liked too much
this character so I researched about the actor Kim Hyun Joong and I knew that
he belonged to a Korean Idol group.
My first k-pop
song that I liked was “because I´m stupid” aired in the drama Boys over Flower
by SS501, the Kim Hyun Joong´s group, but my first favorite k-pop group was
Super Junior and I knew them for the song Mr.Simple, which was a Hit. (Hey! I´m
Mr. Simple~)
Now I like
several k-pop’s groups like Dreamcatcher, Pentagon, The Boyz, B.A.P, KARD, Day6,
Winner, N.Flying, CN.Blue, Ft.Island and also the legends Super Junior. I like
too much their music and I listen to it all the time that I can.



Because I'am stupid is a classic song of kpop (Mr simple too)
ResponderEliminarBOF is beautiful but so dramatic, I wanted Jan Di to stay with Ji Ho, He was better ..."change my mind" ahahahah xd