martes, 6 de noviembre de 2018

My favorite song




My favorite song is she’s in the rain by The Rose and I like it because the meaning of the lyrics is deep and the rhythm is slow and relaxing in contrast with battery but they do a good job together with vocals that also are very good singers.
This song doesn´t have an important significant to me but I like to listening when I am sad coupled with I need somebody by Day6, Day6 is my favorite group and November I will go to their concert in Chile I recommend their music because Day6 have a lot of good songs, like a fan a like all but depends of the taste. On the other hand The Rose don´t have a lot of songs because they debuted this year in comparison with Day6 that they debuted in 2015 but I like the songs that they have, another good song of The Rose is Take me down and Sorry their debut song.
Returning with she’s in the rain by The Rose, like a said before the lyrics have a deep meaning and is about a person that see his precious woman suffering (she’s in the rain) and that would like it to help her, standing both in the rain.


2 comentarios:

  1. I'm listening to The Rose's song right now. They sound very different in contrast with other K-pop bands. I liked them very much!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think i'm going to listen that song :)

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10:English Language Challenges

Hello classmates, today is the final post and I’m going to talk about my experience learning English at university. First of all, I have b...