martes, 13 de noviembre de 2018

My future job


Since that we are child, people have been asked about what we want to do when we grow up? But sometimes this question is never answer. Some people like me, that they are studying in the university, sometimes think about the future, and wonder about his life and career, because we don’t know  how will going to be our future career and if you end up liking it .
If you ask me about what kind of job I would like to have, I will answer singer but this would be my dream work. I enjoy singing and this makes me happy, frequently I do it with my fraternal twin sister, but let´s be realistic I don´t sing very well and I don’t have confidence, but I like it. Obviously, I would like to travel because my dream job and it is something that I enjoy, I would like to visit different countries and learn about their culture and language and I think that is very relaxing, the moment when you are in the bus or airplane waiting for arriving, while you are reading or listening music. I know that if you are not very famous this job is not pretty profit but I’m not interesting in gain too much money, only the necessary to survive.
Actually I am studying Public Administration but in the future I would like to take a course of singing only for hobby and a course of Korean language because these two things are the most that I enjoy in my life and also I like it and I know that this future job (singer) that would like to have is not that all expected but I think that people have to do the thing that makes them happy.

3 comentarios:

  1. You should be starting your career as a Korean pop idol! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cata, I agree with you "sometimes this question is never answer" but we constructing the answer and we future. Never give up and sing!

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10:English Language Challenges

Hello classmates, today is the final post and I’m going to talk about my experience learning English at university. First of all, I have b...