martes, 11 de diciembre de 2018

My future holidays


All of the holidays of my life, only I can remember 5 because I don’t go out usually in summer. In my opinion the best place to visit this summer is the beach and going to eat Korean food because of that, This year I would like to go to the beach because I miss how feels the beach air in the face and the sun in the skin, Also I would like to visit Misoya or Sukine which is a Korean restaurant placed in Patronato and eat tokkboki and patbinsu that is a Korean dish that Korean people eat usually in summer, shaved ice dessert.
If I go to the beach probably I would like to go with my family because is something that we don’t do often due we are 7 people and it’s a little expensive go out together but I think that is something that we deserve it for all the years that we could not visit a place during holidays so I if my parents tell me for going out to the beach on holidays I would said: “I am totally agree with going out on vacation.”
If I go to Misoya or Sukine, I would like to go with my two sisters because my old sister, not my fraternal twin sister, other sister, she is been wanting to eat there for a long time even if she say that Korean food is not the best of the world and its quite true but the Korean food have multiple benefits to the health and that is there where I disagree with her because to me is all opposite.
So I'm absolutely convinced that this holydays that are not going to be that same because I’m going to out finally.


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi cata how are you? hahah I forget the feeling of the sand and water of the skin !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG Sukine is soo good! you can get a lot of korean food without paying too much money, we should go together ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10:English Language Challenges

Hello classmates, today is the final post and I’m going to talk about my experience learning English at university. First of all, I have b...