Some problems that I get through in my second
year of university is relative with the course of career have in the curriculum.
Like all we know, university student
suffers because all the workload that they have, some student suffer anxiety,
burnout and the most extreme cause end with depression, but this is not my situation , perhaps I
suffered anxiety because test and work, but now it’s not like that.
Through this almost 2 years studying Public
administration, I think that the career become monotone, because in the past 4
semesters, its feels that the subjects and the continuity of the course are all
the same so it become boring to me because of that I would change the curriculum
of the career and I would introduce course more different from the other areas of
the study of Public Administration but this is something that I can´t do it
.
.
On the other think If we think about workload
and length of studies of the career that I study, I think that not have a lot
of workload but I would probably suggest reduce the course that talk about the
same think like the courses about Political Sciences and the relative with the length
of studies, I think that is good and I would not make a change on it.
The Faculty facilities of school of
Public Administration are not the best but at the same time are not too bad,
and I refer about that the school don’t have a place that sell food inside of
this, also the eating room is lack of chairs and tables but despite of that,
the classrooms and library are suitable.
In addition the use of technology is
good because the professor uses projector, even when we study English and statistics
we use computer in the computer´s room.
Respect of Teaching methods I prefer
teachers of my high school because they teaching methods was very entertaining,
didactic and not monotone but the professor of university only talk and I mean
a lot and become boring and I don’t understand nothing.
It´s true, very subjects deal with the same topics >:c
ResponderEliminarSometimes I have Doubs if we truly have in the best university of Chile hehhe!!
ResponderEliminar