jueves, 26 de julio de 2018

A Career-related website


In this post today I’m going to write about a career related website. This website is https://www.gob.cl have sections of news related with public administration, procedure and benefits that can be done in ChileAtiente, a section with all institutions of state, like ministers and public services, below of this section are the campaigns of government and the final section there is information about Chile to tourist and immigrant, but at first sight we can see a web search and below of this we can see a section of the most prominent in the Chilean public administration. I haven´t visit this website yet because I knew it yesterday in class of Dynamics of the Chilean Public Administration but I hope to visit it very often from now on. I liked it because I found it very useful in relation with all public administration website that I know and it can help to the people on basic issues related with the government and public administration and also because it is just a click of the hand and his page structure is easy to find the information that you need.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi catalina :) oh no I don't wanna think in Dynamics... ;( but yeah gob.cl is a useful site

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I did not know that website, I will start using it from now.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

  4. This website is very useful! above all to make the information accessible and understandable to all.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ChileAtiende is soooooo helpful! Finally Piñera did something right ahhah

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10:English Language Challenges

Hello classmates, today is the final post and I’m going to talk about my experience learning English at university. First of all, I have b...