viernes, 6 de julio de 2018

Bread and Roses film Review


Yesterday I watched Bread and Roses Film and I´m going to talk about the film in this review. The film Bread and Roses have a great message about the immigration in United States and mistreat against immigrants in their work. I personally didn't like the film because is not my favorite type film.
While I was watching the film the character who caught my attention was Sam Shapiro because he was a great person that helped immigrants being him American netizen.
As I said before about the film’s message this was amazing and I liked because it was interesting and inspiring and the fact that it based in a historical strike, Justice for janitors helped to that. In the other hand I didn’t Like the character Mr. Perez he was a bad person and his behavior towards Janitors was the worst.
My favorite scene was when Rosa told the truth about his life in America when her was younger to Maya because it was a emotional moment between sisters. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I think that all who see the movie hate Mr.Perez!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That Mister Perez! I can not undestand how a Mexican people disregard to other Mexican...

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10:English Language Challenges

Hello classmates, today is the final post and I’m going to talk about my experience learning English at university. First of all, I have b...