viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

Statistics


In this post I am going to talk about a subject that I am studying this semester, the subject is Statistics, I have 6 more subject but it is the funniest. I enjoy to learn Statistics because in class we work with computer and we use Stata that is a statistical program. the class have two section, first the professor teaches the subject and then in the second section we exercise it, sometimes we exercise the whole class and the teacher answers the questions and helps us. In the last classes we have been studying coefficient of correlation, chi square, coefficient of determination and linear regression. I like study because is not too much theory like others subject that I am studying this semester and also because when we exercise statistics in the class the environment is calm, which helps me to stay focus and learn fast but the best part all of this is that I am with my friends that always help me when I need help to solve a difficult excursive and is gratifying when we solve the exercise together.

1 comentario:


  1. OMG! how can it be your favorite subject? It is so stressful!! the only fun is to sit all four together in the computer room <3

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10:English Language Challenges

Hello classmates, today is the final post and I’m going to talk about my experience learning English at university. First of all, I have b...