viernes, 13 de julio de 2018

A walk with my friend



This ethereal photo was taken by my friend Paola in June 30th, 2018 when we were going to our home after we visited a k-pop exhibition. The advertisement was in Metro´s Catholic Station of Santiago city, it was a gift to celebrate the 5th Anniversary of BTS from ARMY Chile, the Official fan club of BTS in Chile and in the Photo appeared me Catalina with BTS’s Advertisement. I Liked the photo because that day was amazing and enjoyed every moment with Paola and also because was my first time in a k-pop´s exhibition in 6 years since I like K-pop music.
In the k-pop exhibition were a lot of people who sold merchandise of k-pop groups, Korean food and even we went to a meeting of Dreamcatcher and BTS. Paola bought photo cards, stickers, nice earrings and food. I was happy because I could go with her and also because she asked to me.


3 comentarios:

  1. Oh! I have never been to a Kpop exhibition! The next time you could invite me ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh! I have never been to a Kpop exhibition! The next time you could invite me ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I remember when I took a photo to Paola in the same place haha. She was very nervious because in this place was so much people or "fangirls".

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10:English Language Challenges

Hello classmates, today is the final post and I’m going to talk about my experience learning English at university. First of all, I have b...